©2014 Kouroupis Art, Koutouloufari, Hersonissos, Crete, Greece. All pictures copyright to Kouroupis or the relevant artist.
Our terms and conditions are as simple as we can make them......
1. Access to our website. We do our best to ensure that access to the website is available at all
times, however due to the nature of the Internet, access may not be possible at times. We reserve the
right to close any or all parts of the website at any time for maintenance and upgrade purposes, and will attempt to keep disruption to a minimum.
2. Licence for website access. Kouroupis grants you, the user, a limited licence to access our website for your own personal use, but not to download (apart from page caching) any part of it, or to modify it, or any part of it, without our permission. The website or any part of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or in any way exploited for commercial use without our permission, You may not frame or use framing techniques to lift trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information, from the site. This includes images, text or layouts. You may create hyperlinks to the site provided the link does not portray Kouroupis, our products, or our suppliers in a false, misleading or other offensive way. You may not use the Kouroupis logo or any trademark found within our site without our consent. This licence may be revoked at any time.
3. Intellectual property and copyrights. ALL content on the website is the property of Kouroupis. Any software used is the property of the software supplier. You may not extract and reuse parts of the website, or use any part of it to create your own website. Kouroupis respects the intellectual property rights of our artists and suppliers, reproducing any item for resale is strictly forbidden. Our artists have asserted their moral rights!
4. Trademarks and logos, are the property of Kouroupis or it’s suppliers and may not be reproduced.
5. Conditions of sale. When you place an order we will send you an email confirming your order. We accept your offer to buy from us when we send you an email confirming despatch, our contract is not complete untilall items on your order have been despatched or the remaining items are cancelled by you.
6. Returns and refunds. We inspect all items before shipment, but should you receive an item which is faulty then we will repair or replace it accordingly, provided you return it with its original packing and a copy of the despatch note. Buyers in the European Union are entitled to a seven day cooling off period, provided you return the item unopened within 7 days of receipt we will refund the cost of the item less any delivery costs. The cost of returning the item is at the buyer’s expense. If items are returned for any other reason we will credit the price of the item less delivery charges and apply a 35% handling charge to the item cost. No refund will be made until the items are received by us, we suggest that you use registered post to guarantee receipt of the item by us, and please tell us beforehand that you are returning an item!
7. Pricing and availability. While we try to ensure that all items are available from stock, there are times when a popular item may not be available, if the delivery time is likely to be longer than three weeks we will give you the opportunity to cancel your order. We cannot be held responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, which may be caused by delays in shipment, or delays caused by postal or other delivery services. Just occasionally an item may be priced wrongly, we reserve the right to cancel your order and re-price the item accordingly.
8. Customs Duty and Local Taxes. For customers within the EU the items are free of Customs and Import Duty under EU free trade rules. Customers in other countries are responsible for any Customs Duty or any other charges they incur importing the items into their country.
9. Health and safety. The products we sell are not toys! Many items contain sharp edges, particularly
jewellery, and should be kept away from children, who love to chew things! We are not responsible for any injury caused by any of our products for any reason.
10. Variations and events beyond reasonable control. We will not be held responsible for any losses incurred for any reason by the purchase or use of our products, and we will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the failure or delay is outside of our control. We reserve
the right to vary our terms at any time.
11. Governing law. We are based in Greece so our terms are construed under Greek Law. The UN
Convention for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
12. Descriptions of items are as accurate as we can make them. We list the main items used in any product
other materials may also be used which are not listed in the item description. Most of our items are hand
made or hand finished, colours and dimensions shown in pictures or descriptions are an indication only and
may vary slightly from batch to batch.
information with third parties, exceptionally of course you are providing personal information to PayPal
information you provide to us for the purpose of mail shots or other advertising, however we may send you
a Christmas card.